ISB is looking for a qualified candidate to fill in the position of The Theatre Production Assistant. If you are interested, please scan QR code in the poster below for more informations.
The Theater Production Assistant will support all PK-12 and ISB community productions and performances in set & props design and construction and provide theater technical assistance as needed. The Production Assistant should have a passion for the Performing Arts and proven skills in design and construction, strong problem-solving skills, plus be able to act on their own initiative. Professional expectations include planning, honesty, humour, commitment, communication, team working and reliability. Computer skills: Auto-Cad, Sketch up, Photoshop, illustrator, 3D, Carpenter and Theater Technical skills are required. Architecture or interior design would be advantageous. He/she should have an excellent command of both English and Thai.
Qualifications and Key Attributes
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience skills in design and construction
- Proficiency in written and spoken Thai and English
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Collaborative team member
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to work proactively with initiative
- Computer skills: Auto-Cad, Sketch up, Photoshop, illustrator, 3D, etc.
- Carpenter and Theater Technical skills are required
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Architecture or interior design would be advantageous